Warp Speed to Nonsense

Warp Speed to Nonsense

Monday, September 5, 2016

Leveling up

So this was my birthday weekend, and while I don't mind leveling up, I'm not really into birthdays at all. So birthday plans basically whittled down to me giving myself two gifts.

Number One: These are MY Lofthouse cookies. Bitches keep eating my cookies without asking, which pisses me off, so this box is MINE. No one can have any but me. Suck it.

Image result for lofthouse cookies

Number Two: This week's episode is absolutely the WORST. So I gave myself amnesty from having to spend eight freaking hours with it this weekend. It's possible that you know which one it is, and are thinking, "Damn, I wouldn't want to spend my birthday weekend with that POS, either."

So now you know. Blargh.


Image result for party blower gif

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, without even knowing which episode is next, it's the first season, so there are so many bad episodes.

    Have a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the druggie episode. I don't blame you for postponing. Happy birthday, and enjoy the cookies.

    ReplyDelete