Warp Speed to Nonsense

Warp Speed to Nonsense

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blargh.

I'm snowed in.
This pisses me off.
I told myself that I would not be posting late anymore, that I would start on my post early this week. And I did. My write-up is complete and ready to go. But there are no screen-captures. My ten-year-old Compaq desktop has refused from Day One to take screen-captures, so I must trek down to the public library week after week, DVDs in tow, to get those visuals to go with the text. For all intents and purposes, it is done. But I am prevented from leaving my apartment by Mother Fucking Nature, who decided to dump a buttload of white bullshit on my town, effectively closing it down for the better part of a week.
I hate snow.
I hate it like I hate Rand's hair and Khan's dating style.
It's supposed to start clearing up tomorrow, and hopefully will be safe quickly, but it might be Tuesday before I can get to the library.

Fuck you, snow. Fuck you sideways with a katana.


No comments:

Post a Comment